- 14th May, the day my semester exams start.
- 3 days ago I had decided to start with the 3rd unit in Data Communications and Networks. #RandomlySelected
- …and today I opened the book and I’m still in the first page.
- I thought I loved Data Communications and Networks. But not anymore.
- I am mind-$*%&#!
- I can’t blog what I want to. There are people who read my blog whom I don’t them to read it.
- …and I bet you’re reading this.
- This is my blog and I write what I like.
- I login to Facebook more than 10 times a day. Frikkin addicted to it!
- Its been ages since I tweeted.
- My favorite swearword right now is dickhead. #JustSaying
- Russel Peters \m/ <3
- I try to correct people and end up hurting them. Hate it.
- I love shooting macros. <3
- I want a Wi-Fi enabled phone right away. And a DSLR.
- For some reasons, Aritel GPRS is working for free. W00t!
- Lee, you’re just wow! #AmericanIdol
- I kinda like Castle.
- I helped 3 people start a blog of their own. Of course, on a WordPress platform \m/
- Its always during exam time, I think of doing something interesting.
- I saw Meet the Spartans yesterday for the 3rd time.
- It is 23mins 42 seconds past 11pm.
- Airtel’s 256kbps (UL) download speed at the moment is 56kbps. Surprised!
- Indian Idol is such a piece of shit.
- Music has the power to change my mood.
- After an argument, I think of clever things that I could have said.
- I don’t really know what to talk, but I wanna talk to you.
- On Facebook, I “like” the last 3 things that I just mentioned.
- I think I have a attendance shortage this time.
- Heard that we can download our hall tickets from the internet. If that’s true, then its time to party!!!
- …I hate it when they ask us to pay cash if we have shortage! So cheap.
- That reminds me that I am supposed to be studying. %$#@
- P.S. (Probably only one person would understand what this is )
Posted in Randomness
Tags: airtel, american idol, castle, data communications, DSLR, facebook, gprs, hall ticket, indian idol, macro, meet the spartans, networks, Photography, russel peters, star world, Twitter, wi-fi